Lottery Statistics Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > LSA Forums > General LSA Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Doubles Report

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doubles Report
    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 5:34pm
Is there any documentation covering the doubles report?
What do the numbers in the columns mean?
How are the doubles determined in this report?
Are the associative or literal? meaning are the double numbers determined by how often one number comes out with another number via frequency count or just every possible pair with and appearance count in the columns to the left?
Any help one this would be greatly appreciated
SStern View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SStern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:39am
It would seem the Doubles columns are as follows:
1st column would be the list of all the possible doubles for a particular game.  For example, in the Pennsylvania 5/30 game there are a total of 435 possible doubles.  Excel users can use the formula =combin(xx,2) xx = total number of balls in your game.  5/30 game =combin(30,2) = 435 doubles
The following columns represent how many times a double was drawn by positions.
In a 5/xx type game there are 10 columns represented as follows:
So a Number 1 & Number 2 as a Double 1-2 would only appear in positions 1 and 2.
Position 1 / Position 2
Position 1 / Position 3
Position 1 / Position 4
Position 1 / Position 5

Position 2 / Position 3
Position 2 / Position 4
Position 2 / Position 5

Position 3 / Position 4
Position 3 / Position 5

Position 4 / Position 5

DavidK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 5:40am
Thanks. That does make sense. I mainly play cash 5, pick 3 and pick 4 with lsa. That is when pick 3 pays for me to play pick 4 and pick 4 pays for the cash 5 plays. Sometimes I do pb and mm but cash 5 and up are really a different sort of animal alltogether. The Doubles report should show connections between the numbers or strength of association. For example .. if you have the strongest pair being 15 and 37, then I would look to see the next most frequent pairing with 15 and 37 separately. This is how I build my lines to play. The complicated part is seeing if any of the lines I build this way have already came out not playing any line that contains all 5 numbers as that set would not likely repeat within my life time. This is reversed when playing pick 3 or 4 as the strongest sets do tend to repeat.
Once again thank you for the insight.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic