Lottery Statistics Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lottery Forum > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lotto America Revisited 695

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clifford1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 7:47pm
I have a new idea on a new wheel using the lists provided here.  I will put it here.  Next two weeks I have a lot of time off.  I might actually redo my wheels or rather make new ones.  Be back soon.
Home, home where I wanted to be.
Clifford1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clifford1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 2:48am
  I'm working on some new ideas for the number sets that admin left on this post.  So some new wheels are coming.  Stay tuned.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clifford1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 3:33am
  So for Lotto America and looking over the last 10 draws we have:

01  10  10  20  30
01  10  10  30  40
01  10  30  40  40

With pairs being 1 low and 1 high.

We would just go after these three combos.

So we could use 1 to 6 ones depending on our full number set.  Let's say we want to play 6 lines or 6 games.  We would need 6 ones for example.  Or ten 10's and two 20's and six 30's and six 40's.  Yep that's 30 different numbers if they were all different.  Let me check.

After looking over the picks I would say just use the 21 numbers.  So we would use four 01's, seven 10's, one 20's, four 30's, and four 40's and no 50's to be used.  In ten games only one 50 was drawn.  This lottery was 1-52/1-10.  

01  01  01  01
10  10  10  10  10  10  10
30  30  30  30
40  40  40  40  total is 20,  so let's just add an extra 20 for good measure.  This is what you need to chase these somewhat common combos.  I need to fit this idea with the magic number sets.  Do that later.

cliff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clifford1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 3:59am
Well I may not even go down this road.  I'm going back to the black lines and try to max them out.  Tired , too much work.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clifford1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 10:33pm
OK just getting in a new laptop, so will continue to work on the numbers.  Lowess here I come again.  Love that chart.
DavidK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:42am
Ohhhhh please tell me you are not buying an asus. I personally. have had very bad experiences with the laptop models. Desk top may be a very different story. I lost all of my work due to a laptop completely diying on me. Fryed my usb backup an everything. Have spent the last year plus rebuilding and still not even. half way done. The only thing I really learned from this is it's not enough to just make backups, but to make several backups on differing media. i keep copies on usb, dvd ram, and on my phone. This just may be my experience but I no longer take any chances. Currently building my self a pc some what portable but still a plugin pc using the mitx form factor motherboard and an a card 9010 ram drive. The only reason for this ram drive is that yes ram can be flakey if the power goes out and battery backup dies. But ram is more reliable than the solid state nand flash with limited rewrites and not to bring up the clicks of death you can hear from a mechanical harddrive. basing my build on mutiple forms of backup to ensure i wont loose everthing if something should happen.
Not trying to sound like I have lost my mind or anything, just putting together something where when something fails (and eventually something will) im prepared as best as possible for my situation.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clifford1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 1:41am
Thanks David.  No the one I want is an HP 8570 i5 sold on a website called ctechcity.com.  Grade B.  It sells for $119.19 and I have postponed until 1st week in September, 2019 this year.  I have ordered 1 other laptop from them and it came very fast.

My family will only let me have a laptop.  I had to get rid of my desktop.  Too much room they said.  It was a pretty good one, miss it.

I have burned out a lot a desktops and another laptops, oh well.  I am using a Dell D830, a dual but a nice one.  I got it on walmart.com.

Hey thanks for stopping by.  It's was a little quiet here but no matter.  I post away.  Love this place.

cliff
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic