Lottery Statistics Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > LSA Forums > How To - Lottery Statistic Analyser
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LSA and Pick 3/4 daily games

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LSA and Pick 3/4 daily games
    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 8:22am
For those interested in using LSA for Pick 3 or pick 4 daily games with version 6.9.5. After a little figuring out how to get Pick 3 and Pick 4 daily games to show up and work for NC. I noticed there was no stastic for the number zero. But there is a work around. Just edit the settings file from the Draws Menu, under pool. Use 10 instead of 9 and change all of your history file where the number 0 appears to a 10. You can painlessly accomplish this either in excel or note pad with the find and replace function.
Hope this helps
Technut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:44pm
Hello David i did something similar to that for texas games a while back i changed all single digit game data to a 2 digit version so you can track each column due each being separate drawing anyway. so the drawing that shows 111 is now 11 21 31 the first digit is draw column and second digit is number drawn.
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift thats why its called the PRESENT! (c8
DavidK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 5:40pm
Did you ever back test any of the predictions in lsa?
I am currently working on a regression test in excel to see how much history to use for the best results.
Technut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 1:55am
No david i didn't as i am not big into pick 3 and daily 4 games i just did that to test a theory and see how lsa would respond and it worked for historical data separation to show true count of each column as it should be.
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift thats why its called the PRESENT! (c8
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic