Lottery Statistics Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lottery Forum > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Major Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 9:33pm
One of the things that put me off about LSA when I first used it was the settings. How do you know which regression setting is best for your game? For a long time I had LSA but did not use it because it would have taken too much time to figure out how many games of history to use for my game. That goes for smoothness, iterations, and hot cold mix (which is still backward in my version... hot is actually cold and cold is actually hot)etc,.etc,. I have been working on a solve for this. In excel I make a 100 x 100 matrix starting with my last 7 games counting how many times the hot 2 or 3 numbers came out in the next game, in the last 100 games going back one game at a time. I do the from 7 to 100. then I just look to see the highest hit count in the last 100 games. Usually this is about 40-42 games of history hitting about 34.5 to 40 percent of the time, not perfect but gets you in the ballpark. If you could do this in software it would save users a lot of guesswork and increase the accuracy of how people use it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic