Forum Home Forum Home > Lottery Forum > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Major Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 12:14am
OK as promised the first public screen capture of the new analysis window, spent way to many hours on this.
LSA New Window

Edited by Administrator - 06 Jul 2018 at 12:15am
Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 12:28am
The new window is based upon the same principles used for stock market analysis, they know how to predict trends and have been doing so for years so I have studied how they do it and applied the same techniques to lotteries. 

With this window comes many new prediction and trending tools

• Accumulation / Distribution
  • Aroon Oscillator
  • Aroon Up / Down
  • Avg Directional Index
  • Avg True Range
  • Bollinger Band Width
  • Chaikin Money Flow
  • Chaikin Oscillator
  • Chaikin Volatility
  • Close Location Value
  • Commodity Channel Index
  • Detrended Price Osc
  • Donchian Channel Width
  • Ease of Movement
  • Fast Stochastic
  • MACD
  • Mass Index
  • Momentum
  • Money Flow Index
  • Neg Volume Index
  • On Balance Volume
  • Performance
  • % Price Oscillator
  • % Volume Oscillator
  • Pos Volume Index
  • Price Volume Trend
  • Rate of Change
  • RSI
  • Slow Stochastic
  • StochRSI
  • TRIX
  • Ultimate Oscillator
  • Volume
  • William's %R

If you play about with stocks and shares you will no doubt recognise some or all of the above.
If you google them you can find out more.

All the above are now working and some can be seen in the screen capture under the main analysis chart.

Edited by Administrator - 06 Jul 2018 at 12:29am
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 12:42am
watchitt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watchitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 4:05am
Quite amazing really. Looks like an upgrade from a mini to a Rolls.

One thing, though does one really need to understand the above or will this be
an automated process?

Great work. I look forward to trying and using this software. Hope it will be applicable
for Canadian lotteries 6/49 and 7/49

Thanks for the great reveal.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 11:27pm
One thing, though does one really need to understand the above or will this be
an automated process?

Yes, that is a conundrum for me, trying to make it so I can pass over the information while keeping it so my wife could understand it, I am not saying she is thick, on the contrary, its me that’s a little abnormal, or so I am told. If she can comprehend it then it is good. That is the challenge, getting the statistics over to the user in an uncomplicated yet comprehensible manner; if it takes a user days to master they simply will not use it.

As done with LOWESS, the report backs up the graph presenting a lot of math in a very simple manor, I am still working on this goal with all these new graphs.

Edited by Administrator - 12 Jul 2018 at 11:28pm
watchitt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watchitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2018 at 3:36am
"if it takes a user days to master they simply will not use it" - your valid statement here.
You hit the nail on the head. From my observations and speaking to others about lotteries, there are of course the usual skeptics. Discounting those, we know that some like to analyse the lottery in the way you have presented it, with the many options and hopefully fruitful results.

The other bunch ( I think a majority) are fairly lazy and just want to select a couple of lines, that your program will go through, in an automated way and spit out a couple of 'good' lines, based upon the algorithms within the program, but hidden from the 'lazy' user. So while I would spend the time making good use of all your options, others may not and so may not want to make that kind of effort.

But for me, I really am looking forward to using this program and testing it out, since I have been using version 6 already. What I will try and do is, once drawn numbers are known, go back and find out where I could have massaged the numbers to come closer to the actual ones just drawn. But this is your program and probably the one I like the best, since it makes the analyzing a  fun thing and produces an honest result.
lisapinjh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisapinjh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 4:34pm
I appreciate an update is on the way.  I had an issue last week on Powerball.  Last Wednesday, 17 was the powerball (bonus ball) and after my file updated, the Draw Filters Window still said that 17 was hot and due in 9 draws, when it should have gone cold.

I am using the software as an administrator, but still having problems.  Thoughts on how to fix this before the next update?

Thanks!
Lisapinjh
timtam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timtam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:12am
Me too, I hope the upgrade will come soon as the last version 6.9.5. is giving me some wrong values lately. Does anyone can tell when the new major upgrade is going to be released ?
timtam
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic