Lottery Statistics Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > LSA Forums > How To - Lottery Statistic Analyser
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OK Cash 5 thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clifford1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OK Cash 5 thoughts
    Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 8:35pm
Alright here I am.  Last night as I was typing in draws for Cash 5 here I noticed that the Lowess LD would give it's predictions and some of those were for a couple or 3 days in advance.  This was not always the case as sometimes the numbers would drop off.  So my thoughts are to save about 3 days of Lowess LD and wheel them.  You can drop off the oldest date and add the new numbers when a new draw happens.

Technut posted a cold <3 and hot >7 which seemed to get more winning numbers if you just go straight to the wheel section and have LSA get the numbers for you.  You can play with those settings under the count / last out tab.

I have noticed that trends also has a couple of winning numbers there.  Perhaps more than Lowess or even Lowess LD.  Best to grab those numbers.

I am still trying to get used to calling a drawn numbers cold and a non drawn numbers hot.  So used to it the other way around.

One idea I have is to wheel Lowess and Lowess LD and trends all in one wheel.  Some numbers are duplicated and so you might get on 12 to 13 numbers.  You can grab a wheel on the 1 number in common section but just remember that the last number is the common number.  Plus you can use one of the duplicated numbers from all three predictions as the common number.

I wonder if any of you have used Counts/Next Due.  What I like about this chart is that you can fine tune your numbers that you get from the prediction group.  For example Lowess gives the number 7 for a predicted number.  Looking at this chart you see that 7 is overdue by 12 games.  Trends predicts the number 6.  Perhaps use 8 or 5 instead of 7 as they are close and in the neighborhood.  Just a thought there.

So Happy New Year and go get'em!  It's raining here in Tulsa OK so I am in doors studying the numbers.

Cheers, Cliff
Technut View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 7:20pm
Nice work there cliff i will take your info into account for here in Texas as well. I also have extra data i use here since in Texas our Lottery uses real machines to perform drawings instead of random pc generated numbers. The extra data i have is the pretests performed prior to each official drawing and posted on lottery website approximately 1 hour before drawing. I have been doing some offline studies so far and results look promising so just have to wait and see. Smile
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift thats why its called the PRESENT! (c8
DavidK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 8:45pm
I have noticed that in the pick 3 and 4 games you need to use a regression test to find the best amount of history to use. You can use the last 15 games which will have the winning numbers a little less than half of the time. Almost the same thing happens in cash where you have the winning numbers in some combination of the last 15. Only draw back is that you wind up using all the numbers in the last 15 draws as the top count in the last 15 games do not always come out. However due to repeating numbers in the last 15 games you wind up not having to wheel 75 numbers which I have found can yield about 15000 or so combinations. I have been thinking that of we were to use the lexographical charts in lsa and applied this to the last 15 games along with only using number sets that sum up to the sum range that is most likely to come out, may produce a playable number of 5 number sets. Only question then is when would it hit??? oh one other thing is that you can change the hot and cold number settings in lsa from within one of the reports... just can't remember which one I this it was the counts tab as stated in the last message. But in order to get good results from hot and cold numbers you need to do a regression test to see how often the hot number comes out in the next game, this would tell you the best amount of draw history to use. ... or you could for example in cash 5 ... take the highest number in your cash 5 game divide it by the number of balls drawn in a game ( 5 for cash 5) then multiply that result by 2. This should give each number a chance to come out twice. Just an idea tho, hope this helps.

Edited by DavidK - 12 Dec 2018 at 8:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic