Lottery Statistics Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lottery Wheels > Pick 5 Lottery Wheels
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My favorite pick 5 wheel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Clifford1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My favorite pick 5 wheel
    Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 3:51am
This is how I won $50 with one of the pick 5 wheels of LSA.
Go to the middles choice in #2 of the wheels section, mixed wheels.
I use the 5 tickets with 11 numbers the third from down.
Then in section 4 choose the bottom choice warm numbers.
The create and sort. The top choice seems to get good results.
Now the bottom two choices are also good. This is the warm to hot split. In the same number set check out the warm to cold split, they also work sometimes.
Now this is how I got 4/5 numbers for Hot Lotto. I see that LSA does well with the Oklahoma Cash 5 with the same wheel just that when LSA hits I never seem to have bought a ticket at that time. It seems to hit 4/5 numbers for OK cash 5 maybe once a week. With everyday draws I can't play that much. Anyway that is how I won it. cliff
ko57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ko57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2015 at 8:42am
Hey Cliff,

I know this post is from a while back, I'd seen a thread about this software at LP-looks impressive, thanks for explaining what you did in getting your 4/5 win, something that has eluded me in our 5/37 lottery here in Louisiana, even though I've been able to get all 5 numbers right a few times, with a few 3# and 2# wins. Always good to read tips on tweaking software settings for the win, not just "I won-the software works...".

I updated my Lotto Pro recently, for last Wednesday's draw it had 4/5 numbers on 1/7 tickets, using SPs, set at 7hot 80draws, but did not play that set :(. Now and then it will give winning numbers for P3 also yet not so much for our 6# lottery when I've back tested.

Our lottery except for Mega Millions and Powerball are computer generated, seems that they must have different wammy filters to throw off the results at times, especially when-and to make-the jackpot climb.

Looking through the website here at the different charts-developer seems solid, may download the trial. If I'd eventually win anything I'll post my settings, etc.

Regards,
Kerry

Estrategista8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estrategista8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 7:12pm
thanks a loot dude! 

I use the 5 tickets with 11 numbers the third from down too

Very nice! Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote betovn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 4:30pm
I love the wheels you got here I usually play the 50 Tickets with 18 numbers pick I would love to see more on the 4 out of 5 wheel that would be great with less tickets of course an more numbers anyways I love the program is simple to use, question why is there no a 5 out 5 if you would guess those 18 numbers anyways that's just a question which I could rate this program and give a 5 stars love it and hopefully you keep updating it thanks
Might be your lucky day...
keralalotteryresult View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keralalotteryresult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 6:55pm
I think there are many hidden tricks to win lotteries. And i noticed that some people know this tips &  are winning lotteries every day. 
Clifford1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clifford1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 2:33am
I had forgotten all about this thread.  I am still on my 5-11 but sometimes I use the 7-13, both mixed.  I upgraded to 695.  Read the install notes or you will have problems, sorry Jamie!

LSA still picking the numbers very well in the wheels.
Home, home where I wanted to be.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic